The MIST SHOWER from PS AIR TECH is uniquely design for micro labs and clean room application. Mist shower is now widely use in industries for decontamination from the cloths of the user. A mixture of air and water is spray on the cloths of the users. Comes with the microprocessor or PLC unit to control the whole process.
Our versatile mist shower are quite adept at controlling the level of contamination for particle sensitive processes such pharmaceutical drug testing and for research applications involving molecular biology and biochemical experiments, cell and tissue culture experiments etc.
They are available in both standard and customized designs to suit the requirements of the industry. The entire MIST SHOWER assembly is HEPA/ULPA filtered, pre-wired and tested, ready to use with a simple plug-in, therefore providing an unmatched ease of operation.
- High pressure shower jets of mist in excess of 20 m/s ensure efficient scrubbing action to remove particulate matter.
- Programmable operating modes
- Solid state programmable microprocessor based controls for various operating parameters
- Fully washable pre-filters remove around 85% of particulate matters, therefore reducing the load on HEPA filters and increasing their efficiency and life span
- Highly efficient HEPA filters with around 99.99% filtration efficiency for removing particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger.
- Floor matting operated switch for sequential operation of the air shower
- Multidirectional mist flow on every part of user.
- Adjustable mist nozzles
- Emergency buttons on both sides of the air shower to prevent accidental lock-outs
- Interlocked doors minimize any chances of contamination
- Door interlocks operate on the magnetic system
- Hinged motor/blower compartment access panels made of coated aluminium
- Tamper proof junction box, placed on top
- Emergency switch off button with audible alarm located within the shower cubicle
|3||FLOW||FROM 2 SIDES|
|4||VELOCITY AT NOZZEL||25 – 30 MPS|
|5||AIR CLEANLINESS||ISO CLASS – 5|
|6||SURFACE FINISH||HAIRLINE FINISH /CUSTOMIZED|
|7||HEPA FILTER||HEPA FILTERS WHICH CONFORMS TO H 13/H14 WITH EFFICIENCY OF 99.997% DOWN TO 0.3 MICRON|
|8||DOOR||SS-304 DOUBLE WALL SANDWICH PANEL WITH TOUGHNED VIEW GLASS|
|9||INTERLOCKING||INTERLOCKING BETWEEN THE DOORS BY ELECTRO MAGNETIC LOCKS|
|10||LIGHTS/SWITCHES||FLUORESCENT LIGHT & ON/OFF SWITCHES FOR BLOWER& LIGHTS|
|12||POWER SUPPLY||220-230 V AC/ THREE PHASE / 50 Hz|
- ISO 14644-1
- FS 209-E
- EN 1822 (H13)
- EN- 61010-1
- Audio visual alarm indicating condition of HEPA filters
- Clean down timer with operation hold indicator
- VFD based control systems
- Photohelicguage / Digital pressure gauge to monitor of pressure drop across filter.
- PLC CONTROL
- Microelectronics and semiconductor industries
- Biomedical research
- Life Sciences
- Aerospace industries
- Spray painting
- High precision manufacturing processes