The Air Shower from PS AIR TECH are fully self-contained units, designed to provide complete decontamination solutions for various clean room applications. They are ideally installed at the entrance of a clean room or controlled environment chamber to minimize the entry of dust and particulate matters inside the clean room via the clothes and skin surfaces of the personnel.
Our Clean Room Air Shower feature programmable operating modes for flexible application and microprocessor based controller for precise supervision of the operating parameters. They use highly efficient pre-filters and HEPA filters for maintaining highly sterile working environments and an integrated fan/blower assembly to provide high velocity air streams for maximum scrubbing action against dust and particulate matters adherent on the exposed skin, clothes and material surfaces.
- High velocity shower jets in excess of 20 m/s ensure efficient scrubbing action to remove particulate matter.
- Fully washable pre-filters remove around 85% of particulate matters, therefore reducing the load on HEPA filters and increasing their efficiency and life span.
- Highly efficient HEPA filters with around 99.99% filtration efficiency for removing particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger.
- Floor matting operated switch for sequential operation of the air shower.
- Multidirectional air flow
- Adjustable air nozzles
- Permanently lubricated direct drive centrifugal motors and efficient blowers for maintaining appropriate face velocities of the air (6000 ft./min + 20 feet), while producing minimum vibrations and noise (less than 60 dB)
- Indicator lights on both sides of the air shower for regulation of traffic within the cubicle
- Emergency buttons on both sides of the air shower to prevent accidental lock-outs
- Interlocked doors minimize any chances of contamination
- Door interlocks operate on the magnetic system
- Hinged motor/blower compartment access panels made of coated aluminium
- Tamper proof junction box, placed on top
- Emergency switch off button with audible alarm located within the shower cubicle
|1||TYPE||100 % RECIRCULATRY|
|3||FLOW||FROM 3 SIDES|
|4||VELOCITY AT NOZZEL||25 – 30 MPS|
|5||AIR CLEANLINESS||ISO CLASS – 5|
|6||SURFACE FINISH||HAIRLINE FINISH /CUSTOMIZED|
|7||MOTOR & BLOWER||STATICALLY & DYNAMICALLY BALANCED INBUILT MOTOR BLOWER|
|8||HEPA FILTER||HEPA FILTERS WHICH CONFORMS TO H 13/H14 WITH EFFICIENCY OF 99.997% DOWN TO 0.3 MICRON|
|9||PRE FILTER||ENERTIA MAKE PRE FILTER WHICH CONFORMS TO G4 GRADE WITH EFFICIENCY OF 95 % DOWN TO 5 MICRON|
|10||DOOR||SS-304 DOUBLE WALL SANDWICH PANEL WITH TOUGHNED VIEW GLASS|
|11||INTERLOCKING||INTERLOCKING BETWEEN THE DOORS BY ELECTRO MAGNETIC LOCKS|
|12||SURFACE FINISH||HAIRLINE FINISH /CUSTOMIZED|
|13||RETURN AIR GRILLS||SS RETURN AIR GRILLS|
|14||OPERATIONS||MANUAL/ AUTO MODE ( SHOWER TIMER ADJUSTMENTS/EMERGANCY STOP/LOCK BYPASS)|
|15||ALARM||AUDIO VISUAL ALARM FOR BLOWER TRIPPING|
|16||FLOORING||PVC FLOORING OR SS PERFORATION|
|17||LIGHTS/SWITCHES||FLUORESCENT LIGHT & ON/OFF SWITCHES FOR BLOWER& LIGHTS|
|19||POWER SUPPLY||220-230 V AC/ THREE PHASE / 50 Hz|
Standard Model Available
|Model No.||Working Area (mm)||Suitable Person||No of Nozzle and Diameter||Velocity||Air Cleanliness|
|PS/AS/001||800 x 750 x 1920||1 Person with one side blowing||8 nos nozzle one side and nozzle dia 38mm||-||-|
|PS/AS/002||800 x 950 x 1920||1 Person with two sides blowing||13 nos nozzle two sides and nozzle dia 38mm||18~25 mps||ISO Class 5 (ISO 14644-1:1999(E))|
- ISO 14644-1
- FS 209-E
- EN 1822 (H13)
- EN- 61010-1
- Audio visual alarm indicating condition of HEPA filters
- Clean down timer with operation hold indicator
- VFD based control systems
- Photohelicguage / Digital pressure gauge to monitor of pressure drop across filter.
- Sodium vaporlamps
- Flame proof fitting
- Microelectronics and semiconductor industries
- Biomedical research
- Life Sciences
- Aerospace industries
- Spray painting
- High precision manufacturing processes